Everett Personal Injury Office
Information On How To Get Our Office, Where To Park, Eat, Stay & Play
As you seek an attorney to represent you after a personal injury in Washington, you may consider a law firm’s location to be a critical factor. Keep in mind that today’s communications technology makes a law office’s address less important than in the past. At Dubin Law Group, we often take cases on behalf of clients who live — or were injured — some distance from our Seattle and Everett offices, as well as in the immediate area.
Wherever you are, we are willing to travel to your home or hospital if you cannot come to us and in-person meetings become appropriate and necessary. If you become our client, we can stay in close touch through teleconferences, among other methods. Whether you live near our firm or anticipate coming to town to meet with our legal staff, we are prepared to go the extra mile on your behalf.
Nearby Courts And Government Offices
We realize, of course, that our office location may matter to potential clients and their families. Naturally, your main goal will be to consult with us and get your personal injury claim or lawsuit underway. We look forward to seeing you at our Everett office. You may live in town, nearby or elsewhere in or near Snohomish County, or you may have been injured in this area. Rest assured that our firm will take responsibility for filings, hearings and other formalities at these or other legal venues:
- Everett Municipal Court: 3028 Wetmore Ave, Everett, WA 98201
- Snohomish County District Court: 3000 Rockefeller Ave, Everett, WA 98201
- Everett City Hall: 2930 Wetmore Ave, Everett, WA 98201
If you are driving: Enter our address in your GPS system before setting out. Convenient places to park nearby include:
- Everpark Garage: 2825 Hoyt Ave, Everett, WA 98201
- Diamond Parking: Enter your destination for directions.
- Port Gardner Parking: 1712 California St, Everett, WA 98201
- Republic Parking: 2005 Hewitt Ave, Everett, WA 98201
- Lockport Parking: 2721 Wetmore Ave, Everett, WA 98201
For information about mass transit: See the Community Transit web page, the Community Transit trip planner or the Everett Transit page. Our office staff can also give tips on arriving by public transportation such as the Sound Transit Sounder commuter rail or Skagit Transit if you are coming from north of Snohomish County. Do not hesitate to call our Everett office at 425-800-8000 for suggestions.
Where To Eat And What To See While You Are In Everett
You may opt to try out some recommended nearby eateries, such as:
- Sanae Thai Cuisine: 1707 Hewitt Ave, Everett, WA 98201 — Thai food to pick up and take out.
- El Paraiso Mexican Grill: 801 Colby Ave, Everett, WA 98201 — according to the business’s website, a “local chain outpost with a large menu of classic Mexican eats and festive, yellow-walled digs.”
- Chianti Italian Restaurant:1712 Hewitt Ave, Everett, WA 98201. From its website: “Intimate dining space featuring familiar Italian dishes, including pasta, pizza and chicken Marsala.”
- The New Mexicans: 1416 Hewitt Ave, Everett, WA 98201. Advertised as a source of “Southwestern food, baked goods and margaritas served in a cozy space with an open kitchen.”
- That Chicken Place: 1907 Hewitt Ave Suite A, Everett, WA 98201. See this article to learn about this “chicken-forward eatery, a spot for fried chicken, chicken on a stick, sauced-up wings, strips and chicken sandwiches,” and other menu choices.
- Major League Pizza: 2811 Colby Ave, Everett, WA 98201. Notable as a “family-owned storefront for pizzas with baseball-related names, plus grinders, wings and salads.”
- Taco Del Mar: 1723 Hewitt Ave, Everett, WA 98201. Described as a “counter-serve Mexican chain featuring Baja-style burritos and fish tacos in a festive setting.”
- Sol Food: 1405 Hewitt Ave, Everett, WA 98202. Featuring “a Mediterranean-influenced menu of tapas, sandwiches and seasonal entrees in a hip brick-walled space.”
- Vintage Cafe: 1510 Hewitt Ave, Everett, WA 98201. A “casual spot in a circa-1892 building serving global fare including poutine and chicken Marsala.”
In addition, if you visit our Everett law offices from out of town, you may wish to take in local sights and attractions such as:
- Boeing Future of Flight. “The Future of Flight Aviation Center is an aviation museum and education center located at the northwest corner of Paine Field in Mukilteo, Washington.” Source: Wikipedia.
- Imagine Children’s Museum. For more information, see the Wikipedia description.
- Grand Avenue Park. From its Wikipedia entry: “Known for its scenic ocean views, this 5-acre park features landscaped grounds and open green space.”
- The Commerce Building. This structure in Everett, Washington, is ” listed on the National Register of Historic Places and included in the Hewitt Avenue Historic District. The five-story structure was built in 1910 at a cost of $100,000,” as reported by Wikipedia’s article on it.
- Howarth Park (A secluded 28-acre beach park including an off-leash area for dogs, restrooms and a playground).
- Evergreen Arboretum & Gardens, a “3.5-acre arboretum [that] features 10 themed gardens, walking paths, sculptures and more.”
We will certainly welcome you to Snohomish County anytime, and we want you to feel comfortable.
Schedule A Free Initial Consultation
We hope to hear from you or see you soon at:
Dubin Law Group
1714 Hewitt Avenue
Everett, WA 98201