Sean Brotherton Harris
Not only am I a born-and-raised Seattleite, my family traces their Pacific Northwest heritage back to the late 1800s. My grandfather became a lawyer after being a pilot in WWII, my father followed in his footsteps thirty years later, and thirty years after that I added to the family tradition. Clearly, advocating for clients and Northwestern pride runs in my blood.
I have an English degree from the University of Washington, and received my law degree from Seattle University. Since passing the Bar, I have worked exclusively in personal injury practice helping clients recover from both physically and financial from harm. Getting insurance companies to do the right thing and take my clients seriously is a passion for me.
When not at work, or caring for my three beautiful children, I have more passions than I have time for: classic cars, small boat sailing, martial arts, gardening, low-brow sci-fi novels, video games... the list goes on.
- Seattle University School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- J.D. - 2015
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- B.A. - 2004
- Major: English
- GLP Attorneys, Attorney, 2018 to 2021
- Advantage Legal, Attorney, 2016 to 2018
- Washington State Bar Association, Present
- Washington State Association for Justice, Present
- King County Bar Association, Present
Current Employment Position
- Personal Injury 100%
- Washington, 2016