Prior to moving to Seattle in 2015, I practiced personal injury law in Florida, where I am still licensed. I understand how hard it is for our clients to get their lives back on track after an accident or injury. I know from first hand experience how hard insurance companies are willing to fight to save a dollar. I enjoy guiding my clients through their cases to the best results. I grew up internationally and speak Spanish.
When I am not at work, I enjoy spending time with my wife and daughter. I also like to cook, work in my garden and golf.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida
- J.D. - 2012
- Florida State University , Tallahassee , Florida
- B.S. - 2008
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Hospitality Admin.
Classes & Seminars
- Basics of Property Damage Claims, WSAJ, 2018
- Phillips Law Firm, Associate Attorney, 2016 to 2019
- Advocates Law, Attorney, 2019 to 2022
- Washington State Association for Justice, Member, 2016 to Present
Current Employment Position