Spot the Bus Contest!
Win an Xbox One, Play Station 4, or iPad!
HOW TO PLAY AND WIN
- Entrants are eligible if they hold a social media profile on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and are able to take a picture of a Dubin Law Group advertisement on or in a King County METRO bus during the contest period.
- To play, participants must take a picture of a Dubin Law Group advertisement on or in a King County METRO bus and then post it on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using the hashtag #Dubinlaw.
- Entrants may earn a duplicate entry for each photo posted with you or your group in front of a Dubin Law Group advertisement on or in a King County METRO bus.
- Dubin Law Group urges safety when taking pictures and is not responsible for any injury or delay of public transportation that takes place when entrants do so.
- Contest begins on 6/15/2019 at 12:01 am PDT
- Deadline for entries is 6/30/2019 at 11:59 pm PDT (for June entries), 7/31/2019 at 11:59 pm PDT (for July entries), and 8/31/2019 at 11:59 pm PDT (for August entries).
- Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received. Entries are collected via Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Winner will be chosen at random by a third party on or after the end of each contest period, and will be notified via private message on social media.
- Prize will be picked up with a driver’s license or state issued ID at Dubin Law Group, 520 Pike St. Suite 1425, Seattle WA 98101 during regular business hours or at a predetermined location set up with an authorized representative of Dubin Law Group.
- No purchase necessary. Purchase does not enhance the chance of winning. Voice where prohibited.
- A winner of any contest period is not eligible to win in any subsequent contest period.