How Were You Hurt? Reach Out To A Redmond Personal Injury Law Attorney.
Were you injured in one of the following types of accidents? We are ready to help you recover all the available compensation for medical care, lost wage replacement, and pain and suffering.
- A motor vehicle accident
- A slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accident from a high place or on a slippery or uneven surface
- An explosion, fire or toxic substance exposure incident resulting in burn injuries
- An accident caused by a dangerous or defective product at work or in your private life
- An assault or any act of violence occurring on private or public property without adequate security
- A dog bite or another type of attack or accident involving an animal
From Dubin Law Group in Redmond, we offer convenience and expediency to clients throughout the Eastside of the King County area with their legal problems. Let our attorneys and staff explain how we can build a strong case on your behalf.
Will Your Case Settle Or Go To Trial?
Our personal injury practice encompasses a full range of accidents and injuries that lead people to seek legal advice. Most personal injury cases settle out of court. However, we prepare every case as if for trial. This approach is essential to maximize an injured person’s financial recovery.
We approach settlement negotiations with seriousness and determination to make a difference for our clients. This may mean that a client must decide whether to take a case to trial or decide to accept a settlement offer. With your collaboration, we will pursue maximum compensation for you. We will diligently prepare you and make sure you have the information you need to make the right choice if you must decide whether to accept an offer or argue your case before a judge and jury.
We Are Here To Serve The Community – Contact Us
Although Redmond is of modest size, there are numerous indicators of the importance this community has for the region in general, including:
- The presence of Microsoft and Nintendo headquarters
- The 230-bed Redmond Medical Center
- Other major public and private entities
- The connectedness provided by state routes 520 and 202
Whether you live, work or get medical care in this community or nearby, we invite you to communicate with an attorney here or at any of our other locations in person, by phone or via video conference after an accidental injury. We can start an investigation quickly.