Were You Injured By A Dangerous Drug Or Defective Product?
People make mistakes, but some mistakes are more harmful than others. If you or a loved one suffered harm due to product that was supposed to improve your health, it is important to understand your legal right to compensation for your injuries.
Seattle Lawyers For Product Liability Claims
At Dubin Law Group, we care deeply about injured people and devote our Seattle practice to achieving the justice and financial compensation they deserve. We represent injury survivors and the family members of wrongful death victims in King, Snohomish and Pierce counties, and across the state of Washington. Our personal injury lawyers aggressively investigate injuries stemming from defective products such as:
- Zantac: This popular prescription drug has been linked to cancer in some patients.
- Roundup: Rare and aggressive forms of cancer have been linked to frequent exposure to this popular herbicide.
- Hernia mesh: Defective hernia mesh products have led to chronic pain, infections and other issues among surgical patients.
- HIV drugs containing TDF: These medications have been linked to kidney disorders and bone problems.
- Gardasil: This HPV vaccine has been linked to issues such as postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS)
- Paraquat weed killer: This weed killer has been linked to Parkinson’s disease in agricultural workers.
Investigating Product Liability Claims In Seattle
We respond quickly to gather and preserve evidence that can be used in a potential personal injury or wrongful death claim. Your medical records will be key in these claims as it will be necessary to tie your use of a dangerous drug or product with the symptoms and issues you are experiencing. The insurance companies who represent the makers of drugs such as Zantac or weed killers like Roundup or Paraquat will have a strong legal team working to protect their interests; we think you deserve the same level of counsel and support.
Get The Representation You Deserve
We look forward to helping you obtain the financial compensation you deserve for your injuries or the loss of a loved one. Call 425-800-8000 or use our personal injury intake form to schedule your free consultation.