On Sunday, August 16, the Law Offices of Matthew Dubin joined a team of chiropractors, massage therapists, yoga instructors, personal trainers and other fitness professionals at the “Around the Block” Fit and Wellness Expo hosted by Blue Stiley of Shadow Fitness.
We had a great time at the expo networking with other professionals and getting to know members of the community. There were snacks, a raffle, free workouts, and a chance to socialize. We gave away several copies of Matt’s new book, “Maximizing Your Injury Claim,” and added several names to our mailing list.
What, you may ask, does a personal injury law firm have in common with all of these health and fitness professionals? In fact, we have quite a bit in common.
- A personal trainer helps you get strong and flexible so you can feel at ease and be prepared to face the challenges of life.
- A yoga instructor can teach you skills that will prevent injury and promote peace of mind.
- A chiropractor can help reverse the damage from an injury and get your life back on track.
Like all of these people, a personal injury lawyer can be an essential part of your health and wellness regimen.
- A consultation with a personal injury lawyer can help you evaluate your auto, homeowners, or other liability insurance to make sure your insurance fitness is optimized and you are prepared to face the challenges that might arise (like a personal trainer).
- A personal injury lawyer can teach you what to do at the scene of an accident to prevent the destruction of a valid injury claim. Knowing what to do before an accident happens will promote peace of mind (like a yoga instructor).
- A personal injury lawyer can help you reverse the damage from your injury following an accident, and can increase the odds that you get the compensation you deserve from a reluctant and difficult insurance company (like a chiropractor).
Have you checked your insurance fitness? Do you know what to do if you are injured in a car wreck? Who will help you take on the insurance company if the unexpected happens. If you are not sure, or if you have any questions at all, check out my book or my website, or just give me a call. It’s just that easy, and one call could save you a ton of hassle.