Libby M. Welsh
I graduated from Oberlin College in 2000 with a B.A. in Theatre and Minors in English and History. As a sophomore, I was elected to the Board of Directors of the Oberlin Student Co-operative Association, a $2.9 million non-profit organization. I received my Juris Doctorate from Seattle University School of Law in 2015, but began interning at personal injury firms while still a law student in 2013 and discovered a passion for helping injured parties tell their stories and make their voices heard.
Prior to relocating to Seattle, I worked as an assistant to film and television agents, studio executives, directors, and producers in Los Angeles for nearly 10 years. I credit this Hollywood experience for my tireless work ethic, meticulous attention to detail, and fearless and efficient approach to tackling difficult challenges. I have always been a problem-solver by trade and never hesitate to think outside the box.
In my spare time, I enjoy football, trivia, movies, live music, and playing drums
- Seattle University School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- Oberlin College, Oberlin, Ohio
- GLP Attorneys, P.S., Inc., Attorney, 2016 to 2020
- GLP Attorneys, P.S., Inc., Law Clerk, 2015 to 2016
- GLP Attorneys, P.S., Inc., Rule 9 Legal Intern, 2014 to 2015
- Dean Standish Perkins & Associates, Legal Intern, 2013 to 2014
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
Current Employment Position
- Personal Injury